Cottage & Backyard Show Schedule
Friday, March 3
8 am to 11 am (hand carry only)
NOTE: Fork lifts available only until 4 pm on Thursday
Due to liability and insurance concerns, working in your booth will ONLY be allowed during the allocated move-in/move-out times.
Exhibitors are responsible for the moving of exhibit materials to their booth location; a limited number of dollies are made available to assist with this process. Should you require the services
of a fork lift, please be sure to complete the Move-In Information form.
- Upon your arrival, please come to the Show Office to register and received your exhibitor badges and parking pass.
- Please ensure you have sent your certificate of insurance to Caneast Shows Inc. prior to move-in.
- Your representative should accompany all goods in transit from the loading area to your booth.
- Show management retains the right to inspect any box or crate that is removed from the exhibit halls.
- Do not begin set-up until all your goods have been removed from your vehicle and your vehicle is removed from the loading area.
- The complimentary show fork lift service provided will only be for the delivery of
materials to your exhibit space from the loading docks/delivery area. Should you require a fork lift with a driver to assist with heavy materials to set up your exhibit, please order a dedicated fork lift service with Freeman prior to the move-in day (at extra cost), to ensure there are no delays with your exhibit set up.
Saturday, March 4
Sunday, March 5
10 am to 6 pm
10 am to 5 pm
Monday, March 6
8 am to 12 noon
NOTE: Fork lifts available only until 12 noon Monday
You will receive detailed move-out instructions at the show. Move-out on Sunday begins only after the show closes and the aisle carpet is removed. For safety/security reasons and as a
courtesy to attendees, no removal or dismantling of displays or materials is permitted before 5 pm on Sunday, March 5. All exhibits must be removed from the exhibit halls by 12 noon,
Monday, March 6. Failure to do so will result in additional charges incurred by the exhibitor.
Move-Out Note: All carriers must be checked in no later than 12 noon on March 6, or freight will be shipped via Liberty CFS Inc.’s terms (7 business days standard ground service).